Learn how to make your own Roblox games by following our expert instructors as they teach you how to code step by step. Beginners are inroduced to programming with a simple drag and drop environment to code to build your own Roblox games. Older or experienced coders will learn more advanced coding and programming while using Roblox. They will be creating more advanced games in the Roblox Studio using Lua! Campers will be able to use both a drag and drop interface as well as write REAL code for their game!
- Virtual coding program for kids that is Safe, Educational, & Fun!
- Group socializing to build connection & community in a moderated environment
- We speak your language! Choose from English, French, or German
- Flexible schedule! Choose from morning or afternoon sessions offered 1-5 days per week.
Game Creation: Roblox Studio is the essential building tool for Roblox games. To run this free software, you need:
- A PC or Mac computer. Roblox Studio cannot run on Chromebooks or mobile devices such as smartphones.
- Internet access. This allows us to keep the software up to date and gives you the opportunity to save your projects to your Roblox account.
- A free Roblox account. Roblox Studio is free to use and does not require a license.
- A 2-button mouse with a scroll wheel is recommended.
Game Play: For the best performance, we recommend either a computer less than five years old with a dedicated video card, or a laptop less than 3 years old with an integrated video card. For more information go to: Roblox System Requirements.
Before the start of the course, please do the following:
- Download Roblox Studio Roblox Studio software
- Create a free Roblox accounts before the class and bring their username and password written down.