Start Date: Immediately
Location(s): Zurich Area and Geneva Area
Employment Type: Part-time
All candidates will be required to provide Swiss Criminal Background Check, Excerpt from Swiss Criminal Records for Prohibitions on Employment and participate in Child Safety Training instruction.
The Instructor is in charge of running the groups and educational experiences for TechLabs students.
Major Areas of Responsibility:
- Knowledge of all relevant TechLabs curriculums and services and the ability to deliver these to children in an engaging manner that delights and inspires kids to learn
- Set up, clean up and maintenance of all TechLabs equipment
- Customer management – including fielding questions from students and parent inquiries
- Updating and maintaining TechLabs data including shared class notes and proactively updating TechLabs management of any issues that need their attention in a timely fashion.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- A demonstrated passion for working with children including experience working with students who require more effort to engage and maintain focus
- Knowledge of Google Docs and Google Apps
- Comfort with programming languages and technology
- Fluent in German and/or French plus English
- Flexible schedule
- Ability to self manage time and resources
- Attention to detail is a must
- Basic knowledge of customer service approaches is highly beneficial
Education and Experience
- Ed Tech Background which could include prior work experience, certifications or several years of undergraduate education
- Previous experience working with children in school, after-school or camp settings
- Previous experience in delivering customer service to a demanding population
Please send us your CV and letter of interest to email@example.com!